Serve as a leader for a stable, well-respected not-for-profit religious training and publishing organization in St. Louis County. Contribute as a member of Stephen Ministries' program development and delivery team and grow into a leadership role within the organization.
Work will be accomplished primarily at the Stephen Ministries Center in St. Louis, Missouri, with occasional travel to conferences and workshops.
- Minimum bachelor's degree (master's level degree a plus) and excellent academic record
- Skilled in using technology
- Demonstrated experience and strengths in one or more of these areas:
- Writing and editing
- Supervising staff
- Presenting and speaking skills
Based on their gifts, strengths, and experience, program staff may:
- Serve on a team that writes and edits training presentations, books, manuals, publicity materials, correspondence, and other resources.
- Work with program development, customer service, market research, consultation, marketing, information technology, operations, or human resources teams.
- Manage one of the above departments or functional areas, coordinating the team's efforts and supervising one or more staff members.
- Direct two or more one-week training conferences that Stephen Ministries conducts in various U.S. cities each year. This involves teaching sessions, interacting with and assisting participants, supervising a conference team, and coordinating with hotel staff and other vendors supporting the event.
- Coordinate or serve in other areas related to the candidate’s gifts and interests and the mission of the organization.
Join Our Team
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to 2045 Innerbelt Business Center Dr., St. Louis, MO 63114. You may also fax your resume to (314) 428-7888. Email submissions not accepted. Please include academic information, including grades and test scores at all levels.
For more information visit www.stephenministries.org/careers or call us a 314-428-2600.