Accounting and Administrative Support
Full and part-time accounting opportunities are available for bright, hardworking, personable and technologically competent individuals. Work with other dedicated, intelligent, and mission-oriented people, handling G/L, A/P, and A/R functions. Position also involves answering calls, providing customer support and other administrative responsibilities for this stable, well-respected not-for-profit religious training and publishing organization in St. Louis County.
Candidates may have opportunities to work in other areas of the organization, according to their gifts and qualifications and the needs of the organization. Travel to select ministry and training events is a possibility.
Employees of this organization enjoy good pay and benefits (medical, dental, and 401(k)), a great Christian mission, and a wonderful group of kind, committed coworkers. This is an opportunity to grow in skills and contribute to significant, meaningful work.
- Exhibit excellent accounting and data entry skills using a computerized system.
- Are kind, assertive, team-oriented self-starters with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills and are able to represent the organization well to both vendors and customers.
- Experience with MAS software, Crystal Reports, and FRx reports is a plus.
- A college degree in related field is required.
Join Our Team
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to 2045 Innerbelt Business Center Dr., St. Louis, MO 63114. You may also fax your resume to (314) 428-7888. Email submissions not accepted. Please include academic information, including grades and test scores at all levels.
For more information visit www.stephenministries.org/careers or call us at 314-428-2600.