Personal Bankers - 2 Locations Available
This individual’s primary function is that of a personal banker, but is cross trained to serve as a teller depending on the staffing needs of the branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open and close consumer and commercial accounts.
- Prepare signature cards, resolutions, and other documents pertinent to sales process.
- Accept account maintenance requests from customers and complete necessary documentation.
- Perform all other job-related duties as they are assigned by the Supervisor or Branch Manager.
- Assist in resolving customer issues.
- Understands and complies with all banking regulations, especially BSA/ AML as it pertains to job duties and responsibilities.
- Actively participate in all sales activities to include but not limited to: monitoring, reporting, outbound calling, training, etc.
- Represent the bank in a courteous and professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in processing all transactions.
- Perform all basic daily teller functions by having thorough knowledge of teller and banking systems.
- Meet and /or exceed all Central Bank of St. Louis sales and service goals as set by branch manager.
- Make appropriate referrals for new products to customers to include: Investor Services, Trust Services and various deposit and loan products.
- Understand and adhere to all security-related policies and procedures with regards to cash handling, customer service and internal auditing.
- Understand and enforce all bank policies, procedures, and teller / new accounts related governmental regulations.
- Maintain and balance a working supply of cash on a daily basis.
- Excellent customer services and sales skills.
- Background in banking and or retail sales.
- Knowledge of Retail Banking products and services preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to meet established goals and job standards